No, you can set only one rule (ruleConfig) for each Event Handler.
Articles in this section
- Will my Air SIM session timeout after a certain amount of time?
- Can I disconnect or delete a specific 3G/LTE session?
- Can I manually assign a global or public IP address to my Air SIM?
- What are the features of SORACOM Air for Cellular?
- Can I connect to my FTP server using SORACOM Air?
- Can I get notifications or automatically change my Air SIM speed based on bandwidth usage?
- When I enable the "Downgrade speed class" option, what speed will my Air SIM drop to?
- Can I control how my Air SIM connects to the network to restrict access?
- Can two or more Air SIM devices communicate with each other?
- How do I connect to my Air SIM device from my private or external network?