Here are the characteristics of SORACOM's Air SIM for Global:
- The connection point is currently in Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Frankfurt region (eu-central-1). You can find more detailed information on the Developer Site.
- Depending upon the location of your device, you may experience some network latency.
- AWS Frankfurt region will be used as the connection point even if you use Air SIM for Global within Japan.
- In order to use Air SIM for Global, your device must be SIM-free (unlocked), capable of roaming, and compatible with the local cellular frequency bands.
- To use an Air SIM Global in Japan, your device must be compatible with NTT DoCoMo's 3G network bands and also be certified for use within Japan.
- To use an Air SIM Global in other countries, your device must be compatible with the country's local network frequency bands where the SIM is used, and must follow necessary compliance regulations in that country. Please confirm available network bands, device compatibility, and mandatory compliance before using the Global Air SIM.