Yes. You may terminate your Soracom account at any time.
Please note, however, that for an account to be terminated, all SIMs and VPGs attached to the account must be terminated first.
This means that before we can terminate the account, you will need to first log into the User Console and terminate all of your SIMs and VPGs.
To do so, please refer to the instructions.
SIM termination steps:
- Log into the User Console: https://console.soracom.io
- Place a checkmark next to each Air SIM you wish to terminate.
- From the dropdown menu, select "Terminate". On the SIM Termination dialog, switch Off "Termination Protection" if it is enabled.
- Click the "Terminate" button on the dialog.
- The basic fee is calculated on a daily basis from the start date of use to terminate date. For details, please see the pricing page.
VPG termination steps:
- Log into our User Console: https://console.soracom.io
- Select "VPG" from the menu on top-left corner of the User Console.
- On the VPG detail page, Open the "Advanced settings" tab.
- Click the "Terminate" section at the bottom of that page, then click the "Terminate" button on the screen.
After you terminated all SIMs and VPGs, please contact us so that we may terminate your account. You may contact us via the Support link at the top of the User Console.