No. There is no cap on maximum data usage, or speed throttling based on data usage.
Articles in this section
- What is the operating temperature range for Air SIM?
- How do I match my eSIM (Chip SIM) serial number and ICCID?
- How do I get the network Cell ID and Location Area Code using SORACOM Air for cellular?
- What are the details of Air SIM for Global?
- What kind of devices are compatible with Air SIM Plan01s/Plan01s Low Data Volume plans?
- How do I start using SORACOM Air?
- Can I connect to an LTE network with SORACOM Air SIM?
- Where can I check Air SIM service coverage?
- What is an APN setting and how do you set it up?
- Is there a speed or bandwidth limit on the SORACOM Air?