Yes. Enabling or disabling the Gate service from the User Console o calling the openGate or closeGate API will recreate a new connection, and your connection may drop for a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- Can I customize how my Harvest graph looks?
- Is there a limit to the number of credential sets that I can store?
- What is the price structure for Canal, Direct, Door, and Gate?
- Can I temporarily disable or suspend a VPG that is in use?
- Does disabling the Internet Gateway on a VPG affect all Air SIMs? Can I individually control Internet access for each Air SIM?
- Can I change Internet access settings for a VPG?
- Will enabling or disabling Gate affect my device's connection?
- When I set up Gate, what does innerIpAddress and outerIpAddress refer to?