Yes, as long as your Air SIM is in the Ready status.
If your Air SIM has already switched to the Active status, it cannot be transferred.
Transferring an Air SIM to a different Operator
To initialize the transfer process:
- Login to the User Console.
- Click the checkbox next to the Air SIM you want to transfer.
- Click the Actions menu, then select Transfer to another operator.
- Follow the steps to complete the transfer initialization process. An email will be sent to the new operator to inform them of the transfer request.
To complete the transfer request:
- The new operator must login to the User Console.
- Open the email regarding the transfer request.
- Open the confirmation link inside the email to approve the transfer request.