When creating a Soracom account, you will be asked to enter your email address. This address is your primary email address, is used both for logging into your root (admin) account and for receiving account notifications from Soracom such as order confirmations and monthly invoices.
In addition to your primary email address, you can also associate additional email addresses to your account:
- Recovery email address - When set, this email address is used to help recover your account in case you lose access to your primary email address and cannot reset your password.
- Billing email address - When set, billing notifications will also be sent to these email addresses.
Adding Additional Emails:
To add an additional email for recovery or billing purposes please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your User Console account.
2. In the window's upper right, click the blue button with your email address inside to expand the dropdown menu and select the Email Settings option.
4. In the Add new email form enter the email address you would like to add, then select Verify.
5. A verification email will be sent to the entered address, please open this email and click the verification link to add the address to your account.
6. Return to the Email Settings page and select the new email from either the Recovery or Billing dropdown menus and click save to add them to the respective lists.
- Once a Recovery Email Address has been set, it cannot be removed. However, you can change your Recovery Email Address to another address by adding another email address to your account and modifying your Recovery Email Address setting.
- At this time emails added to the Billing email list will not receive the invoice itself, but a link to be able to view the invoice online.